North America (NA) Consumer Banking: Over 30,000 professionals working together to provide consumers with credit card, retail banking, wealth management, small business, mortgage, commercial banking and payment products and services. Within North America Consumer Banking, there are three primary business areas: U.S. Consumer and Commercial Banking, Citi Cards, and the Global Enterprise Payments business.
Within the US Consumer (Retail) Banking group, the Citibanking Segment and Product Management Group is responsible for the development, enhancement and ongoing management of all deposit, lending, retirement, and cash management/funds transfer products for consumers and small businesses. This group is also responsible for defining and delivering differentiated and competitive value propositions to distinct segments within our consumer mass market target audience.
Within that team, the Consumer Savings Group is responsible for Consumer Saving products which include Bank Retirement and non-Retirement Money Market, Savings and Certificate of Deposit Accounts. This team is responsible for the direct management of product features, as well as shared management oversight on all aspects of product delivery, including applicable internal/external policies and regulations, operational process and procedures, and applicable systems and technology.
This position will report to the Consumer Savings Products Growth and Sales Execution Manager.
Description: The Vice President and Assistant Manager for Consumer Savings Products Growth and Sales Execution assists in setting the plans for the sales and marketing of our products and will serve as a point of contact for the Savings Team with our Marketing, Sales, Segment, and Operations partners in order to ensure that Citi gains market share of consumer bank retirement and non-retirement money market, savings and certificate of deposit products. A successful candidate will help ensure Marketing, Sales, Segment and Operations teams are prepared for product launches, product enhancements and marketing campaigns. The candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate business objectives behind innovations and campaigns, galvanize support from key stakeholders, create deployment plans, and bring projects to completion. The candidate should also have an understanding of the levers that foster the health and growth of the savings product portfolio.
• Work closely with the Consumer Savings Products Growth and Sales Execution Manager to develop, maintain and champion marketing of new product launches, product enhancements and marketing campaigns for the Savings Product Roadmap
• Partner with Product Management’s Business Controls and Marketing teams to build terms and conditions, client disclosures and internal materials for campaign readiness
• Support the testing of new marketing campaigns landing pages to ensure they are working as designed prior to launch
• Ensure that the promotional campaigns leveraging pricing tools are properly set up
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners including Sales, Marketing, Segment, Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance, Citibank Online, Call Center Operations, Branch, and other support groups on the new products, enhanced products and campaigns driving the performance of our products
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for consumer saving products including the pricing tools, policies, operations and technologies integral to delivering products or enhancements to clients
• Ensure strict adherence to product management policies and guidelines to ensure all legal, compliance and audit standards are met
|Location:||United States Sicily Fort Mill|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.