Developer UX UI CitiInsight-19006339
Citi Insight is one of a kind initiative aimed at transforming the information management paradigm at Citi. The platform aims at evolving traditional business intelligence applications into state of the art information access system with ability to search and retrieve information from enterprise databases, reporting engines, document repositories, standard web applications and other forms of content available; embracing the cutting edge semantic web and natural language processing technologies.
The platform is to be delivered on Web and Mobile delivery channels with support for standard reports, dashboards and self-service tools to create custom views. We are building of a team of innovative and enthusiastic technologists to accomplish this game changing corporate goal.
Work as a team member to design and develop UI for core platform using Angular JS. Application is based on a stack of Angular JS, Java/J2EE, Business Intelligence, RDMBS/Columnar DBMS, Lucene, Neo4J, Spark, MongoDB.
- Experience building rich UI applications dealing with large amounts of data is required
- Experience or strong knowledge of visualization tools like D3.js etc. will be a big plus. Prior experience with or strong knowledge of Node.js, Mongo DB, RDBMS will be a big plus
- Must have the ability to design, co-ordinate and develop in a fast paced agile environment. It is desired but not mandatory to have experience with Business Intelligence applications using proven open source or vendor products like Platfora, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Click View etc. preferably with a big data backend
Key responsibilities are:
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design and development, testing, release of key components
- Ensure process compliance and manage expectations of the leadership
- Actively participate in brainstorming session and provide solid inputs to the team
- Create design document, test, release plans
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Should have experience of implementing enterprise level Java Development projects – at least one end to end cycles using a stack of related technologies. Should have at least 6 years of experience
- First class degree with excellent academic qualifications. B.Tech. in Comp science, IT, or other engineering disciplines from a reputed institute with relevant work experience
- Good change management discipline
- Team work
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand domain concepts
- Ability to mentor team members technically