NTB Acquisition Telesales Team Lead-19011332
The role is responsible to lead a team of Acquisition Telesales officers, who will help to ensure the department achieving the digital sales acquisition targets through planning and implementation of sales strategies within the team. Enforce team operational metrics including lead quality analysis by source, leads conversion optimization. The role will be responsible for both cards and loans acquisition through the telesales channel.
Citi has a valuable Consumer franchise in the Middle East and is looking at further expanding the bank’s digital presence in the region. UAE has an extraordinary growth opportunity given the rapidly expanding middle and upper classes and the accelerating process of urbanization.
The Acquisition Telesales Team Lead (NTB) is responsible to drive products acquisition and to achieve business goals through increasing our digital acquisition from telesales
Sales Team Management:
- Responsible for handling a Team of up to 50 Telesales officers and as much as 4 tele-JSM/ASM/SM.
- Responsible for meeting / exceeding Team sales targets.
- Plan and implement sales strategies within the team to ensure achievement of set goals eg .enforce team Operational Metrics, System Tagging Adherence, Lead quality analysis by source, Leads
- Conversion Optimization
- Take part in country /regional level initiatives / cross functional task forces.
- Participate in preparing capacity plan, hiring and training of Sales Managers and encourage career progression.
- Manage the growth opportunities of the Sales managers by providing exposure, coaching and mentoring of team members.
- Ability to manage more than 2 Processes within the team.
- Strictly enforces Control and Quality adherence to team processes.
- Work on quality of application, turnaround time metrics.
- Drive increased productivity and build multi product sales capability by improving efficiencies.
- Stays on top of Client related queries and complaints to build a client-centric culture.
- Work closely with relevant cross-functional teams in designing strategies and campaigns to expand Sales prospects for their respective channels.
- Have a clear understanding of policies and its limitations and the ability to challenge these for universe expansion.
- Observes and addresses any weaknesses in sales process including sales scripts/ objection handling, ECRM /Dialer flows and calling base eligibility.
- Build a sales culture which becomes a benchmark in terms of meritocracy, diversity and adherence to Citi policies
- Pro-actively Design and manage MIS / tracking and waterfall requirements used for Strategic Leads Allocation.
- Promote Digitization as a Go to growth opportunity.
- Keep an eye on the competition and provide timely feedback to key stakeholders/ decision markers
- Customer Advocacy through managing best in class sales process in terms of customer communication and service.
- Builds talent pipeline, identifies and grooms high potential sales staff.
- Function as a point of contact for internal SandD teams to ensure seamless end-to-end fulfilment.
- Acts as a back-up to the Sales Head.
Sales Control and Governance Management:
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Develop internal governance policies to improve Sales and after Sales experience.
- Conduct Periodical Call Monitoring to assess quality of sales calls.
- Timely and comprehensive communication of any issues / potential threats to senior management
- Achieve satisfactory audits and Local Regulatory Audit results.
- Drive compliance and control initiatives. Ensure full adherence to all internal policies and procedures and external legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a culture of zero compliance issues
- 5 years’ experience in managing a team in a target-based environment
- 5 years min People Management Experience
- 3 Years Telesales Experience Preferred
- Proven performance in sales and project Management.
- Possess strong process and VCP orientation.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bi-lingual preferred (English / Arabic)
- Possess good interpersonal skills, and excellent written/spoken communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and drive Key Operational Metrics
- Basic Knowledge on MIS Creation and Analysis
- Track record of outstanding individual sales performance and/or overall business performance
- Strong results-oriented leader and passionate for sales.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer