AIM APAC Campaign Delivery AVP-19010464
- Apply advanced data analytics techniques to come up with right offers for the customers at right time and through the right channel.
- Campaign Delivery Management
- Business Stakeholders Management
- Create and maintain an environment of consistently high-quality, error-free and timely execution of campaigns
- Understand data requirement from the business users and translate the business requirements into technical requirements
- Estimate and communicate timelines to the business for campaign execution based on nature of request & current pipeline of work
- Follow campaign gating criteria and include only qualified campaigns in next month delivery calendar
- Coordinate with Product team & DM Team and publish campaign delivery calendar and manage campaign execution as per the calendar.
- Allocate, Manage & track work pipeline of team members, as applicable
- Constantly engage with the business contact to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements to the recipient’s satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other business functions including technology, credit risk and business teams
- Build strong understanding of Citi systems and databases, data available in datamart & Production Server within the team
- Manage campaign infrastructure which includes campaign repository and customer contact history.
- Maintain and support Campaign Management Platform
- Publish a periodic summary of campaigns executed - identify opportunities for improving campaign targeting precision and ROI
- Campaign Delivery Calendar
- Manage Customer list file generation per month to support various campaign programs
- Monthly campaign Execution and Closure Report
- Recommendation to improve campaign effectiveness
- Reusable utilities to build programs for new campaigns in a very short time
Percentage of Travel: Yes – 10%
- BE/MS/MCA from a reputed institute
- SAS Certification is desirable (Preferred)
- Hands-on Experience on SAS/Business Intelligence Tools & SAS Macros
- Desirable – Big Data Technology – R, Python
- MS Office, DBMS Concepts, Project Management
- Good Team and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Banking Domain Knowhow – Good exposure on Cards & Retail Domain
- Good experience on Campaign Management