Generic Job Profile:
Project Leads are involved at all stages of the project lifecycle - change initiation, design and delivery, through to benefits realisation and will support of more senior project managers. They may be located in BAU teams as well as Project teams.
Project Leads may have any direct reports and may be supported by Business Analysts, Programme Management Office (PMO) staff or admin support staff.
The Project Lead will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
• Define the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
• Manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, communications, budget and risks.
• Define resource needs, responsibilities and schedules.
• Work within project controls and procedures.
• Work within established quality assurance processes.
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
• Provide guidance and to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives.
• Adhere to HSBC project methodology at all times.
Depending on the field in which the Project Lead is located, a working level knowledge of a particular field may be required
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.