Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
In this role you will act as a central point of co-ordination for all administrative activities for the Recruitment Department. The role provides comprehensive, effective and efficient support services across a range of disciplines including (but not limited to) team diary management, relationship with Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) offices, liaison with Chief (C), Senior Vice President (SVP) and Vice President (VP) level stakeholder offices, front line management of external suppliers and preparation and management of confidential and sensitive correspondence.
- Serve as an office information manager for the Recruitment Department, receiving and handling highly confidential information and documentation for distribution to management, staff and external candidates and customers
- Support the Recruitment Department with administration and overall office management ensuring smooth running of day to day operations
- To prioritise tasks with high flexibility and ensure that the tasks are executed within the deadlines set
- Update policies, processes and other documentation as directed by the Recruitment Leadership Team
- Provide business documentation support, including report writing, presentation creation, spreadsheet preparation and distribution of such materials
- Manage, co-ordinate and maintain calendar of appointments, travel arrangements and records of communication to meet the requirements of the Recruitment Department
- To record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters to the Recruitment Leadership Team
- Follow up or obtain feedback on behalf of the Recruitment Department staff, for matters or correspondences which require follow up actions by appropriate internal or external parties
- Prepare official memorandums on behalf of the Recruitment Department staff
- Respond to complaints, requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal enquiries of all Recruitment Department staff
- Manage the office equipment and all ITSR requests
- Responsible for ensuring that the structure, standards, processes and tools as defined by the company are in place and maintained.
- Ensure that requests that are ERP and other requests, requiring approval are examined before VP approves, to ensure that only relevant items are routed to VP level
- Accountable for facilities management and in conjunction with Health & Safety ensuring that the workplace is safe and occupationally fit for purpose
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management
You should hold a Diploma or an Associate Degree with minimum 5 years of job – related experience within a multinational environment. You should have advanced knowledge of MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio).
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) along with high attention to detail and quality. You should have previous experience of supporting a Senior/Executive Level Management. You should have knowledge of Oracle ERP systems and have strong time management and organisational skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV