Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be required to provide IT Support and assistance to various physical security systems installed across Qatar Airways Group and Subsidiary Companies. A major part of your role will be to provide support for all Projects including planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines. You will also provide support and assistance towards Contract and invoice management including inventory tracking and telecom services.
To be Successful in this role, you must possess the following knowledge, experience and skills
You will be required to have :
- Experience in VSS and Access Control Systems.
- Knowledge of configuring adding of controllers, readers for Access Control System.
- Knowledge of integration modules software and hardware, including alarm configuration between VSS, Access control, BMS and Fire integration.
- Knowledge on Networking & Electronics.
- Knowledge on project management, contractual documentation and financial validations.
- Strong skills on Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, MS Project, Power point etc.)
And possess Competencies including :
- good communication and presentation skills.
- Decision making.
- Self-Learner, Confident and flexible.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Day to day assistance for maintenance related services of VSS and Access Control Systems installed across various facilities and subsidiaries
- Supervision of technical testing, survey or field engineering teams.
- Preparation and analysis of checklist for server and storage including management of hardware and Software.
- Preparation of designs, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical Equipment or components.
- Coordinate with vendor for direct support relating to any technical or functional support whenever required.
- 24x7 on call support for various security systems installed in facilities.
- Assistance towards Contracts and invoice approvals, telecom support and inventory management.
- Coordination with vendors for site survey, infrastructure requirement and finalization of BOQ
- Coordination with procurement for PR and LPO process
- Technical support for Physical Security system and T&A for 150+ Residential Facilities.
- Proactive and responsive interaction with end user to review expected need with result and to scope room for improvement.
- Ensure uptime of Security equipment based on response time and resolution of calls.
- End user 24X7 business support across QR and subsidiaries.
- Manage Telecom Services provisioning for QR Group (PABX extensions, MPLS, ADSL, Direct Lines)
- Verification and tallying of received services against invoice documents.
- Asset and Inventory Management for all physical security systems and telecom ensuring installed equipment at site matches with inventory records and linked asset tags/numbers.
- Engagement and coordination with suppliers/OEM for site readiness and other coordination works
- Develop Security System information resources, strategic computing, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Managing Technical and functional support on Security Systems (VSS, Access Control System, Speed Gates etc.)
- Assistance and coordination towards contractual documentation, invoice tallying and verification, asset management and tracking including telecom support services.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Passport-size photograph