Detailed Job Description:
• Build and manage the development/UAT/Production environments for the Complex Loans System (Loan IQ) Implementation Programme globally.
• Liaise with vendor (Finastra), the global project teams, HTSE and other middleware team to implement/upgrade the hardware and software required to support the implementation and production environment.
• Implement software Change and version control across the environments.
• Must have good understanding of Primary and DR infrastructures and processes.
• Ensure that all applicable environment issues are resolved in advance of production implementation.
• Ensures the consistency of dev, test and production environment.
• Supports global application production system working in SUN Model in 24*6 support structure.
• Skilled in Deployment Management, Problem Management activities.
• Prepare release run book, release notes, deployment packages.
• Prepare build packages using G3, Nexus, SVN, Jira etc. and involved in build release & deployment activities.
• Coordinate, Participate & Track of overall deployment activities of hybrid applications (Frontend, Middleware, and backend database etc. on multi platforms.) and ensure that they occur using implementation plans.
• Facilitate resolution of issues during deployment and escalate issues where necessary.
• Track corrective actions of change related incidents; Monitor and report success/failure of changes.
• Identifying the opportunities for automation across environment for deployment, EOD batches, and intraday batches to avoid manual intervention.
• Follow Agile Practices to promote software applications from design phase until production deliveries and provides support during its warranty period.
• Design appropriate documentation for use by all areas and ensure enforcement of standards by monitoring various systems.
• Documenting the workarounds and other BAU manual activities and suggest strategic solutions and automate the same wherever applicable.
• Automate and implements reporting systems used to support any recommended change including the development and continued monitoring of a performance measuring system
• Ensure accurate systems and procedural documentation and serve as point of contact for global system changes.
• Setup & Implement the overnight procedures for the application production environment and assist with overnight running of DEV, UAT and Production environments.
1. Scripting: Windows Batch Scripting / PowerShell / VB Scripting etc.
2. BMC Control-m Scheduler – v7 or above
3. Oracle 11g or above : PL / SQL
4. Monitoring tool: Configuring Grafana/Geneos or any other for monitoring applications / databases / server infrastructure.
5. DevOps Tools : RTC, JIRA, Nexus, G3, DBAi, Delphix, Grafana, GitHub
6. Performance tuning and Automation
7. Environment management.
8. Windows and UNIX application support.
9. Good communication and interpretation skills
1. Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
2. Change Management, Incident management, Problem management, Deployment Management, Release Management.
3. Knowledge on MQ, Java, .Net, Tomcat, Webservers.
4. Agile methodologies and implementation.
5. Unix Shell Scripting
4 to 8 years
• Strong system and business analysis skills with excellent knowledge of project life cycle and application development process
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• An adaptable team player, able to work under pressure in a dynamic working environment
• Strong communication skills to handle people of different levels and functions, locally and overseas
• Good command over written and spoken English
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.