GCG AVP Regional Data Compliance Execution Specialist-19008562
Background and Job Overview:
- Citibank markets in APAC will be embarking on a huge change starting Apr 2020 by migrating all of our cards portfolio and new acquisition to Mastercard. This is a huge task which affects a major portion of the bank’s operations, backend systems, data and reporting and many more.
- The Mastercard Migration Rewards and Spend Analyst will be responsible to ensure Decision Management (DM) is able to support the requirements of the migration specifically in ensuring no sales will be lost before and after migration, as well as Rewards Adequacy will not be drastically affected. This person will work in the regional office in Singapore, and will have close coordination with the country DM analysts, along with the Regional Project leads to ensure a seamless transition come Apr 2020.
- Overall lead and oversight on rewards and spend related activities relating to the Mastercard Migration
- Work with the individual country teams in taking stock of the current treatments related to Rewards calculation and assess the impact of the migration into the Rewards Adequacy build; as well as the current activation journey the countries employ post card renewal
- Collaborate with Regional Products and Technology team to ensure the move will not create an additional migration-related build, support the development and design of the solution in Technology
- Coordinate with the DM Project Lead, together with the country DM analysts on executing the provided solutions
- On Spend, lead the thought process and the approach to develop custom segmentations to ensure spend will be maintained. This entails analysis of the base, defining what segments make most sense to intervene, craft the program and the journey, execute and track.
- Co-Manage the offshore reporting team in India, specifically on the area of analytics and segmentation.
- Understand the breadth and extent of the migration and scope out and assess the impact to Decision Management Analytics (e.g. MRE algorithm), and to provide the necessary plan to prepare for it e.g. How will the data elements change once the account is migrated? Which information will be retained, which information will be replaced? What are the downstream effect if that data element will change? How do we proactive prepare to address it or mitigate it?
- Coordinate with the Regional Cards Usage team on the spend engagements that the bank will proactively set to ensure spend levels remain the same or better. This will entail building on the mechanics, simulations on the response rate and P&L, executing the program, tracking and improving the succeeding next attempt to ensure continuous learning and improvement.
- Provide progress and overall project status, including risk management plans, issue resolution approach, and overall actions and decisions needed by the stakeholders to deliver the effort related to rewards and spend
- Embed Decision Management and represent the team in critical areas of discussion especially in Tech development which may have an impact with DM’s BAU work, and collaborate with the team to build solutions that are optimal with least impact to BAU
- 3+ years of working experience in a quantitative field, financial / Credit Card industry
- Proven track record in multi-tasking and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience as a project manager, tech lead, and architect, will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and practical problem solving abilities
- Strong project management, analytics thinking, and partnership skills
- Degree required in statistics, mathematics, engineering, physics, economics, or related quantitative discipline
- Experience with analytical or data manipulation tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, SPSS)
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills; ability to derive patterns, trends and insights
- Effective cross-functional project, resource, and stakeholder management; effectively engage with the counterparts in the region and country
- Experience with end-to-end project planning and management, including proper and organized documentation of approvals, approach, results