Job Description - Manager,Client Management, HSBC Securities Services HSBC China (0000CSVL)
Manager,Client Management, HSBC Securities Services HSBC China : 0000CSVL
HSBC Securities Services (HSS)As part of the world’s leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, HSBC Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.In this role, you will:
- Deliver high quality services to clients on daily basis, operate as the client facing window of the organization to client with respect to our overall service delivery.
- Ensure smooth client take-on experience, manage client expectations against KPIs.
- Retention and protection of existing client base and income.
- Assit in the development of cross sell strategy and arrange product presentation within existing client base.
- Proactively seek opportunity to improve client experience, ensure client needs are fully understood and met by understanding the future direction of client business.
- Ensure each product area is made aware of any operational impact of new business pipeline.
- Develop deep and mutual respectful relationship with service delivery, sales, product and other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and keep appropriate record of client documents and procedures.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of client management experience in global custody.
- Ability to work across the organization collaborately, whilst ensuring that the agreed client and HSBC agenda is effectively managed.
- Client facing, with ability to interface and interact with both strong communication and presentation skills, and with good commercial and risk management understanding.
- Ability to demostrate high level of industry knowledge.
- Understand the regulations that drive the securities services arena and in particular that govern client management.
- Sound understanding of controls, risk management and mitigation techniques.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com.cn/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCJLS/JC/* Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
: Customer Service
: Asia Pacific-China-Beijing-Beijing
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 27-Mar-2019, 15:34:18
: 24-Apr-2019, 23:59:00