Job Description - Jade Insurance Counsellor - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000CSXY)
Jade Insurance Counsellor - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000CSXY
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
Find out more about our Jade business at hsbc.com.sg/jade and explore where your exciting new role as a Jade Insurance Counsellor can take you at HSBC.
- Strengthen HSBC's image as a leading wealth provider by providing clients with access to advanced technical product expertise
- Support Jade Relationship Managers to gain more clients' confidence and trust in HSBC capabilities and increase the effectiveness and quality of needs fulfilled for target clients in need
- Assist Jade Relationship Managers in deepening and growing client relationships through identifying and uncovering client's needs, identifying relevant wealth solution and technical analysis, and assisting Jade Relationship Managers in presenting and explaining solutions to client
- Conduct portfolio reviews with Jade Relationship Managers, assess product suitability and market and regulatory change impact to products held by clients as appropriate, identify opportunities and manage risks
- Join Jade Relationship Manager in meeting clients and provide advice, input based on technical knowledge while acting as a second point of contact to Jade Relationship Managers for specific products and solutions
- Working experience as a product specialist or financial advisor
- Strong client skills with the to deliver a strong client experience and provide needs-based solutions
- Deep knowledge of specific regulatory requirement relevant to the products
- Extensive external market awareness, financial solutions and products including the knowledge of financial markets, socia-economic dynamics, and of market conditions, new product solutions, and an understanding of current financial market activities
- Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
- Specialisation in one or more product categories including Regular Premium, Single Premium, Universal Life, Trusts, Estate Planning, Retirement and Protection
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by Singapore Monetary Authority
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 28-Mar-2019, 09:38:01
: 27-Apr-2019, 23:59:00