Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in meeting customer needs by offering the right products through the right channels to the right customer segments, thereby maximising value and business revenue. Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Branch Manager for our Brisbane branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership to all Branch staff in the form of sales management, performance management, and compliance.
• Initiating and driving change in the network by introducing best practices, employee engagement and new behaviour to promote a customer focused culture.
• Setting and achieving Branch volume growth targets.
• Managing all staff sales activity, referrals and contacts whilst driving a culture of high performance.
• Driving cross sales of products and portfolio growth.
• Monitoring and supervising all transactions and procedures, ensuring they adhere to Business standards and policies.
• Coaching and leading the team to create an environment of ongoing learning and development.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Minimum Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education. Additional tertiary qualifications highly regarded.
• Previous leading, coaching and management experience within a Retail Branch environment.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of compliance and audit requirements of a Retail Branch.
• Experience in managing budgets, revenue growth and sales targets.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to lead, supervise, mentor and motivate within a high performing sales team.
• The ability to identify customer wealth creation needs, with a strong aptitude in learning new products and services.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and where employees can bring their whole selves to work. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of all gender identities, ages, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and individuals of all abilities.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidized private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture
|Location:||Australia Queensland Brisbane|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.