ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
Including: technical knowledge, company/industry experience, IT knowledge (levels required), languages etc.
• 5+ years of experience in working in large, fast-paced environments.
• Fluency in Java (min. v1.7) coding.
• Experience of supporting mission-critical applications.
• Proven track record in a development or support role working under pressure to tight deadlines
• Experience of development and maintenance of complex, low-latency applications.
• Experience of working with Oracle Databases.
• Experience of Unix/Linux scripting language (e.g. Bash, AWK etc.).
Including: commercial orientation, customer drive, business development, analytical reasoning, management planning, decisiveness, leadership, teamwork, building and managing relationships, communication, drive and resilience, change orientation, technical knowledge etc
• Team player.
• Ability to work flexibly.
• Able to assimilate new knowledge quickly and adaptable to change.
• Good communication skills, written, verbal and presentational – including communication to end-users and senior Business stakeholders. As English is the HSBC business language, strong English – both written and spoken is essential.
(Please list any experience/skills that would be considered as desirable although not essential for this role)
Experience of working with Oracle Coherence
Experience of working with messaging technologies – especially Solace.
Experience of performance management, communications protocols and a broad range of technologies
Experience of working in an Agile delivery team, Test Driven Development, Automation and Continuous Integration practices.
Experience of the defect management lifecycle.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.