Role Title: Software Engineering Manager
Business: OSS - Operations Shared Services
Role Purpose / Description
• Provide professional IT consultancy services to HSBC business teams and IT teams on the applications of machine learning technologies, for different use cases.
• Select the most suitable technology, design the right machine learning model, building a working prototype and baseline knowledge base.
• Take the pilot prototypes, industrialize it and deploy to the service platform to the service platform with the engineering team
• Coach the teammates, share the knowledge
• Work with team, establish the platform(s) to enable full DevOps of Machine Learning services, for speedy development and resilient hosting.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Must be proficient with both traditional Machine Learning models (Supervised classification & prediction model, and unsupervised clustering models) and Deep Learning models (CNN, RNN, LSTM, Attention, etc.)
• Experience of driving the end-to-end analytic cycle is much preferred, including exploratory data analytics, insights report, customer clustering and profiling, prediction modeling, treatment and AB testing design, etc.
• Proficient with at the programming languages – Python, Java.
• Experienced with fundamental Big Data technologies (Hive, Spark, H2O) and databases.
• Experience of Text Mining & NLP is a bonus.
. Experience of GCP, AWS is bouns
• Master, or PhD in Mathematics, Data mining, Machine Learning, Computer Science is preferred
• Solid experience in Big Data area is advanced
• Proven experience in design and build of software delivery architecture and infrastructure, to enable faster software delivery in true DevOps paradigm. The design is proven to be extensible for any new technologies added to the enterprise architecture, and the design hides the internal complexity from the application developers, i.e. the users of the infrastructure.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further
|Location:||China Guangdong Guangzhou|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.