Job Description - Consultant Specialist/RBWM Technology (0000CQ41)
Consultant Specialist/RBWM Technology : 0000CQ41
Skill - Scrum Master
Experience - 9 - 13 yrs.
Location - Pune
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- First level Scrum Master certification (preferred)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three year for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing- Excellent communication and mentoring skills- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed) Mandatory Skills: Scrum, Java background, Communications skills
: Information Technology
: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Pune
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 29-Mar-2019, 14:21:49