Core Java and Full Stack Senior Developer for Core View Components-19010059
- A software framework for developing all Finance and Risk applications developed by Global Functions Technology Services (GFTS). The Core framework provides applications a consistent implementation for common features and functionalities using a common technology stack, increased transparency to regulators and senior management, faster time-to-market for new products and features, reduced maintenance costs, improved quality, reuse of common components, consistent interpretation of logic and data and collaborative effort across ETS teams. Framework consists of View/Data/Services and applications can call Framework directly. Core View uses Ext JS’s toolkit to build the application’s GUIs with a consistent look and feel.
- Core Java and full stack Senior developer for Core View Components
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Experience in Core Java, multithreading, data structures, algorithms, Annotations, Generics
- Dependency Injection using Spring/Google Guice, AOP.
- Server side web MVC frameworks (preferably Guava and Spring MVC), JSON and binary JSON handling in java using jackson, jettison, bson4jackson, gson.
- Proficient in creating RESTful services in Java using Jersey framework. Socket programming in java - synchronous and asynchronous request sockets through java - httpclient, netty, webbit, Websphere Application Server, SQL.
- Expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux/unix
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes, OOAD, UML, TDD, DDD, server/client side MVC.
- Experience in other JS frameworks
- Experience in writing common services/libraries/toolkits that are used by other applications
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound solutions.
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills.
- Experience in system design based on given constraints and goals.
- Experience in technically managing a small team of developers.