IT Senior Group Manager Site Lead GFTS Shanghai C15-19010416
Primary purpose of the role
- End to end management of BoW delivery across all applications in meeting delivery milestones, including but not limited to Core Capabilities 2019 BOW deliveries and running Production Support Technical Team
- Drive release cycles, code propagation, CI/CD, root cause analysis for failures, unit, integration and UAT test cycles- across the application portfolio
- Support the teams constantly, in striving to move to common architecture, target platforms there by increasing code reusability, “go to common”
- Liaise with global leads to ensure delivery quality and timeliness and meeting the budget
Supplemental to the primary role
- Administer lightweight project status reporting, HC, skill reporting
- Constantly monitor the engagement model, app life cycle, productivity metrics and take corrective action where needed.
- Understand the BoW, application stack, their interconnections and develop a mind map on as and target state for the application portfolio
- Attend to all escalations and complete root cause analysis and close the issues
- Develop working relationships with SMTs, SMT Directs & other development centers
Other areas :
- Plan, administer – Talent book, mid-year and year end people process for the complete team
- evelop working relationships with support functions at the site- HR, Recruitment, L&D, Site leadership
- Mentor other developers, as needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure CSIPL/ Citi governance guidelines are cascaded to the teams
- Represent ETS in essential site forums, as incidental to the above primary and supplemental roles.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior technology leadership role
- Strong knowledge of Citi Finance and/or products, functions, data requirements, operations and technical solutions
- Experience in Banking Systems for operations and application production support
- Good leadership and people management skills including off-shore teams: ability to build a team, delegate and mentor others, assist the team in achieving goals.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Excellent communication and internal customer management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Team player and in achieving goals.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong work organization and prioritization capabilities.
- Takes ownership and accountability for assigned work.
- Ability to manage multiple activities.
- Focused and determined in getting the job done right.
- Ability to identify and manage key risks and issues.
- Personal maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Shows drive, integrity, sound judgment, adaptability, creativity, self-awareness and an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Sensitive to cultural and background differences and environments Confident and assertive.
- Values diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective.
- A strong commitment to quality and efficiency.