Job Description - Digital Acquisition Manager (0000CUX6)
Digital Acquisition Manager : 0000CUX6
Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Digital is one of the growth priorities for Retail Banking and Wealth Management, an essential component of the Retail Banking and Wealth Management strategy. HSBC is investing massively in Retail Banking and Wealth Management to accelerate digital and streamlining activity globally and Malaysia is among the six largest markets that we are investing in. This significant investment will drive the transformation of our operations and sales and distribution network, making it easier for our customers to do business with us, and for us to serve their needs more efficiently and effectively.
Digital provides a huge range of potential interaction points with our customers and prospects – both on our own platforms, including email, push and SMS, but also more broadly on the internet using paid and ‘earned’ media to support ‘always-on’ Digital Acquisition. By seamlessly managing all these interaction points and using data to deliver the most relevant content and messaging to our customers and prospects at the right times, the impact to our customers and our business will be enormous.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Digital Acquisition Manager.
The role of the Global Marketing Function is “To drive top-line revenue growth for the Global Businesses by leveraging clearly identified marketplace opportunities, the brand’s strength and customer insights to yield sustainable long-term growth for the budgets and resources deployed and help position the firm to become the world’s leading international bank.”
- Develop Digital acquisition plans and local budgets to support global and local campaigns and activities.
- Oversee the local deployment, execution, activation and effectiveness of campaigns, platforms and assets developed and created by the Cards Marketing team.
- Ensure that local Marketing activities deliver against the agreed KPIs set for acquisition and return on Marketing investment.
- Create Digital Acquisition and Go to Market Strategies.
- Provide direction to agencies, brand partners, and team members to deliver to business goals.
- Ensure that the agreed model, structure, governance and controls for the Global Marketing function are implemented for Cards Acquisition activities.
- Own and strategically influence the relationship with the key business stakeholders and other Marketing team members.
- Share Digital Aquisition leadership best practice.
- Support the development of all Marketing team members in terms of Digital Aquisition capabilities.
- Lead, coach and develop all direct reports within the Digital Acquisition team.
- Assign budgets across key activities to deliver Return on Investment.
- Build strong relationships with key agency and strategic partners to ensure they understand group and business strategy as well as the Marketing strategy and plan.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Effective team manager that coaches team members through relevant communication, timely creation of development plans, and rewards/recognition practices.
- He or she should cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC values.
- Individual will build a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and functionality deployment.
- Drives collaboration within the local and regional Digital and Digital Acquisition propositions.
- Seeks opportunities to integrate, simplify and streamline activity through involvement of teams in the geographic and functional matrix.
- Works in a facilitative manner to build capability in progressing objectives, but does not lose sight of the profitability and productivity outcomes.
- Actively engages external organisations to understand market trends and implications. He or she is able to adapt to changes in the market quickly.
- Acts in a manner that transparently promotes the organisations values.
- A minimum requirement of Bachelor’ Degree is needed for the role.
- The job holder will need to have minimum 5 years of experience working in a Digital Acquisition environment for Cards or Payments.
- Should have strong communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Should have experience and understanding of Cards or Payments businesses with keen understanding if the digital environment.
- They will need to be familiar with the Digital Acquisition process and will have worked within a Digital Acquisition environment.
- The job holder should have experience in developing strong team culture and managing high performing individuals.
- They will be highly creative and challenging to the status quo. They will be enthusiastic, willing to champion the unpopular if right for business strategy; and persuade and motivate individuals in other business areas to support Digital Acquisition plans.
- High level of personal integrity and values in line with business core values.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 08-Apr-2019, 12:08:28
: 08-May-2019, 23:59:00