Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Work Location: Pune, India
Office: HSBC Technology India
Wing 2, Tower B, Business Bay, Survey No. 103, Hissa No. 2,
Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune - 411006
This position is responsible for supporting the technology required to develop Cash Management Products. The position will require the candidate to work collaboratively in a cross functional team and interact with Business to define product solutions across the application landscapes and take the end to end technical solution implementation ownership for the product go live and enabling customer value add. The candidate should also be able to understand the current trends in the market and be able to proactively provide futuristic solutions.
· Provide technical expertise on the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of HSBC Payment & Cash Management systems to local, regional and global business units, with quality
· Maintain close communication with business users, IT teams and coordinate IT related stakeholder activities for change management related activities
· Ensure system complies with group policies and standards
· Investigate and resolve problems arising in connection with IT services
· Support and Maintain the Software Product implementation and infrastructure.
· Release deployments and configuration management.
· 4-7 years of experience in supporting/maintaining infrastructure of enterprise level financial applications
· Solid experience in Java, j2EE, WAS 9, Unix/Linux, Oracle, HTML5,
· Expertise in manual and automated deployment.
· Ensure that systems are implemented in accordance with IT standards, under DevOps and Agile principle.
· Knowledge and experience in development and deployment tools like Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, GitHUB, Maven, Ansible, etc. will be an added advantage
· Strong knowledge and experience in Agile discipline and the ability put the discipline into practice
· Exposure to all stages of the application development process, from design, testing, through to implementation and training
· Experience in the domain of Payments and Cash Management would be an advantage
· Good understanding of business requirements and able to provide solutions to customers promptly
· Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills
· Ability in working under pressure for critical time bound infrastructure issues
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the capacity to foster partnership among project participants and collaborate with them to ensure successful project delivery
· Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.