Citibank Berhad KL - Relationship Associate-19016786
The Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) is a leading provider of financial services to the global network of subsidiaries of top-tier multi-national clients around the globe.
As a Relationship Associate of the Global Subsidiaries Group, you will work closely with the Relationship Managers to build and sustain customer relationships and to grow our share of wallet. You will support the Relationship Managers in the delivery of client solutions including compliance, documentation and facilitate smooth implementation to enhance client on-boarding experience.
You Are Also Required To Perform The Following Functions:
- Manage daily overdrafts in accordance with the credit control process including TOD; work with client on the funding arrangement for any excesses over approved limits or to flag for internal credit approvals
- Manage CRI-operations memo referrals and any approval requests raised by the Operations
- Help liaise with the approving/control unit for credit lines allocation
- Co-ordinate account opening/maintenance (including pricing updates i.e. updating PAS)
- Compliance and controls such as CADD tracking, deferred documents follow up and Additional Information Request submission.
- Ensure timely resolution on client escalations relating to financial and operational investigations including credit, foreign exchange, cash management, trade services, etc.
- Support Relationship Managers on annual client reviews submission
- Coordinating and attend to CADD submission and renewals for the relationship managers
- With 1-2 years banking experience in areas such as customer service, front office or operations would be an added
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills; diligence and has an eye for details
- A team player with positive attitude; able to work under pressure