Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
As a Premium Travel Consultant at American Express you will fulfil the luxurious and diverse travel requests of our Platinum Card Members and provide them with the world’s best customer service. Every one of our Platinum Card Members are unique and special, so no two days or requests will be the same. You will be an American Express brand ambassador who takes pride in the quality of their work and the amazing outcomes you produce for your customers. Using your industry knowledge and experience, you will build long-term relationships with our Card Members and curate personalized travel experiences that exceed their expectations every time. This opportunity will offer you:
- Chance to work with Premium Card Members
- Access to some of the world’s most luxurious brands and partnerships, exclusive to American Express
- A culture that promotes team work and encourages innovation and high performance through coaching and learning
- An opportunity to grow your career at American Express
- An environment that supports healthy living and work-life balance
- Penalty rates will apply for any weekend shifts
- A work free Birthday
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The ability to provide exceptional Customer Service
- Travel experience including geography, products and systems
- Strong knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre would be desirable).
- Fares and ticketing knowledge
- A strong desire to exceed targets in customer satisfaction and sales
- A strong knowledge or understanding of luxury products including airlines, hotel and cruise and tour companies.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.