Marketing Intermediate Analyst-19000202
Marketing Intermediate Analyst
- Use a consumer-centric approach to execute marketing and communication plans that offer relevant and differentiated solutions to selected key consumer segments.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing and communication plans for product launch and promotion campaigns, from planning to briefing to concepts to execution to post-evaluation.
- Manage overall agency (ATL, BTL, digital, media) deliverables to effectively meet the marketing & communication objectives.
- Drive the evolution of the marketing mix to reflect digital as a key focus area, including search engine marketing and social media.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to drive the agenda of digital channels, both from relevance and customer journey to increase new digitally acquired customers.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that all content within Citi owned assets are updated, accurate and current.
- Manage a variety of touchpoints (owned, earned, paid) across multiple channels including branch and digital to deliver consistent and impactful communications for business results.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in marketing handling branding communications, advertising and promotions preferably in the banking industry, or equivalent
- Strong executional skills with display of strategic thinking skills and is result oriented
- Independent and a good team player
- Ability to multitask and to perform under pressure
- Strong command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate with good Microsoft skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels