The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers' confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world-class customer experience. The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation. CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial' behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve. These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth. Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in a viable way.
Purpose of the Role:
Develop and enhance existing American Express risk strategies / statistical models by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques and data across various stages of card member lifecycle
Critical Factors to Success:
• Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques
• Maximize business returns by institutionalizing efficient and accurate models.
• Innovate Modeling Techniques and Variable creation
• Ensure Modeling Accuracy and enhance modeling efficiency in existing processes using Machine Learning
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
0-3 years relevant experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills
Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
Functional & Technical Skills/Capabilities:
1. Analytics & Insights & Targeting
• SAS, R, Python ,Hive, Pyspark, SQL
• Advanced Statistical Techniques
• Hands on programming and ability to design
2. Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
• Expertise in Coding, Algorithm, High Performance Computing
• Unsupervised and supervised techniques - : active learning, transfer learning, neural models, Decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, Map Reduce techniques, attribute engineering
• Gradient boosting machines, self-reinforcing algorithms
Knowledge of Platforms:
Big Data - Cornerstone, Teradata, BlueLight
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Shift Timings: Mon-Wed- (1:30-9:30pm)
Thur- Fri (8am-5pm)/ (11am-7pm)
|Location:||India Haryana Gurgaon|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.