Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Marketing Manager for Cards Partnerships will develop and implement strategies and campaigns to maximise the acquisition of profitable new to bank (NTB) credit cards customers across external Partners. This is achieved through multiple acquisition channels and Marketing Manager supports the Partner in managing their own marketing strategy, budgets and campaigns by influencing and driving excellence in Partner marketing activity through strong stakeholder relationships and through best practice insights.
Key accountabilities include:
· End-to-end management of the marketing and marketing related operational activity, to support the Partner’s cards acquisition marketing strategies, including offer development and marketing campaigns (eDMs, POS activity, branch collateral, OBTM/IBTM and mortgage cross-sell activity). This involves developing creative briefs for the agencies, aligning and coordinating stakeholder input, ensuring campaigns are executed within the set legal and compliant framework, seeing creative development through to production and liaising with our media agency and partners to push campaigns live.
· Achieving new to bank and cross-sell account targets utilising all marketing channels. Monitor results and seek continuous CPAA improvement (when appropriate) and channel optimisation.
· Works with Partners as the key contact point for Partnership Acquisition Marketing – leads the day-to-day management of the marketing strategy and implementation, driving the strategic direction of all initiatives and managing the campaign pipeline.
· Develops yearly marketing plans and ongoing campaign strategies in conjunction with the Partner. Monitors results and seeks continuous CPA improvement (when appropriate) and channel optimisation.
· Monitors key acquisition metrics (approval rates, daily volumes, cancellation rates by channel) and influences improvements as required.
· Works with key internal stakeholders to deliver profitable offers and acquisition KPIs - including Partnership Commercial and Product, Sales and Distribution, Risk, Compliance, Finance, Product Operations, Credit Operations, Digital, Decision Management, Customer Experience, call centres etc.
· Working with Database Marketing and Analytics to develop Acquisition strategies for pricing, special offers, and product mix.
· Managing the annual budget and monthly accrual process for all acquisition campaigns; meeting all reporting deadlines including accruals, campaign calendars and marketing metrics and ensuring ongoing optimisation of budget allocations.
· Focus on meeting revenue targets while managing risk and minimising costs per account. Contribute to targets relating to Partner performance including, attrition, activation, BT rates, revolve rate, ANR and profitability.
· Ensure that all relevant processes and controls are adhered to during the implementation of marketing activity in order to mitigate risk. These include but are not limited to Partner Marketing Checklists, Activity Briefs, Communications Approvals, Maker/Checker Process etc.
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
|Location:||Australia Nova Scotia Sydney|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.