Applications Development Intermed Programmer Analyst-19009760
- Global Functions Technology Services is responsible for Citi's overall Information Technology strategy.
- GFTS' mission is to optimize Citi's IT environment by driving standardization of the production environment, reducing complexity, optimizing management of systems supporting global functions such as Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and Finance, and introducing innovative technologies that provide new business capabilities, reduce the technology total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for the firm.
- Global Functions Technology Services is responsible for Technology development and support for Enterprise Risk Management, Capital Planning, Financial Planning and Analysis, Information Security, Compliance Metrics, Audit, Assessments and Controls across the entire bank.
Job Background / A munkakör háttere:
- The Derivatives Credit Risk Services team is part of Global Functions Technology Services GFTS Organization responsible for delivering software solutions to Citi’s organizations.
- The team is responsible for delivering software solutions for the Counterparty Credit Risk management organization managing Citi’s exposure to financial institutions, governments and corporates that trade with Citi.
- Projects typically focus on solving business problems around internal risk management methodology changes or mandates from financial services regulators such as the SEC, PRA and EBA.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver technical projects as an individual contributor working in a team of Software Engineers/Analyst Developers based in Budapest.
- Collaborate effectively with a large global team of software engineers, business analysts, dev-ops and support staff to deliver software solutions for the business.
- Help advance the software infrastructure by continuously adopting new technologies where appropriate to solve business problems.
Knowledge and Experience :
- Ideal background
- 5+ years hands-on Core Java development
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of Concurrent programming concepts
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
Good to have
- Experience working in a Capital Markets firm (Investment Bank/Investment Management) with basic understanding of Derivatives and Risk management
- Demonstrated capacity to build tooling for development team use.
- Ability to implement industry best practices
- Ideal skillset
- Experience working with most if not all of the technologies listed below.
- Spring Integration
- Spring Batch
- Distributed Caching frameworks such as Gemfire, Oracle Coherence or equivalent
- Java concurrency APIs
- Familiarity with Linux environment including scripting skills.
Good to have
- Apache Spark
- Experience designing APIs
- Good to have
- Graduate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a large global team
- Ability to take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
- Ability to work well under pressure