• Works closely with the various businesses, liaises with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs): Compen-sation, Diversity, Employment Law, Employee Relations, HR Control and Compliance, Learning and Development, Recruiting, Talent and Report-ing, regional HR Advisors and HR Specialists, works council and other relevant stakeholders.
• Is responsible for a legally correct and timely workflow of all related processes such as Talent Acquisition and Management, Organisational De-sign and related staffing matters, Labour law and Co-determination.
• Needs to ensure that all personnel matters of the covered business lines are captured and executed.
• Focuses on actual HR topics like HR Transfor-mation, overall organisational design, employee engagement, growth of the German franchise
• Embedded in the German Human Re-sources organisation
• Plays a pivotal role in managing internal customers and stakeholder as well as ded-icated key projects.
• Back-up for Senior HR Generalists
• Partnership to covered businesses supporting planning, recruiting, strategic alignment, cultural/engagement as well as any employee related matters.
• Guidance and management advisory to develop and strengthen business to meet their strategic goals
• Responsible for the hiring process in close cooperation with the relevant businesses, taking into account Citi procedures, policies and other legal relevant items- On-boarding process to follow.
• Being responsible set-up of working contracts set-up, negotiation process and all related benefit programmes in close cooperation with the Comp and Benefit Manager.
• Lead and manage all exit related personnel matters- exit process to follow.
• Lead and manage as BP all short term, long term and expat assignment within Citi to follow global procedures
• Managing, handling relevant documentation for all related systems I applications e.g. MCA, etc.
• Handling questions around performance management, Organisational Design, Year End process, internal and external Audit requests, labour-law related issues, employee relations.
• Responsible for adherence to applicable laws in respective area.
• Responsible for MCA controlling and coordination of the systems and other audit relevant reconciliations and processes.
• Project related work
• Manage short term, long term and expat assignments.
• Support execution of annual compensation process including documentation and policy, advisory to the busi-nesses, coordinating and controlling all related system changes with the business
• Year-end Process / Accounting
• Build know-how on regulatory requirements on remuneration according to legal and regulatory requirements.
• Perform all relevant processes for operational risk including RCSA I MCA process and periodic reporting.
• The jobholder can grow over time into a senior HR Generalist role or specialize in a technical area such as f. ex. Compensation and Benefits/ Regulatory Remuneration.
• University or Bachelor Degree within Finance or other equivalent financial/ Human Resources background
• Very good knowledge of common business software Microsoft Office, etc.
• Knowledge and experience in social security, employment law and payroll related topics
• Project Management experience
• Talent Management experience
• Good understanding of operational risk man-agement and control best practice.
• Very good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced team on international level
• Ability to perform under pressure and work against tight deadlines
• Responsive, committed and self- motivated indi-vidual
• Analytical, accuracy and attention to detail togeth-er with customer and business oriented mind-set
• >7 years of Practical experience in a Generalist Human Resources role
• Good understanding of German employment law
• Knowledge of Talent and Performance Man-agement systems, Compensation and Benefits tools
• Experience in financial services of advantage
• Work experience in international, non-hierarchical and highly matrixed businesses of advantage
• Very good command of German and English
• Confident but tactful communicator
• Personal integrity and discretion
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Ability to work self-driven on assigned tasks
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Location:||Germany Hedmark Frankfurt am Main|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.