Job Description - IT Infrastructure Programme Manager (0000CXRR)
IT Infrastructure Programme Manager : 0000CXRR
IT Infrastructure Program Manager
HSBC is going through an unprecedented period of change in its move to a sustainable globally led and connected organisation. There is increasing external scrutiny and pressure on the Financial Services industry from governments, regulators, media, investors and brokers. ITID PPM Programme Managers are responsible for delivering change programmes in adherence to the HSBC Business Transformation Frameworks (BTF) as well as instilling good programme disciplines.
The role holder has end to end accountability and responsibility for all aspects of the programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management. They are also responsible for effective handover of the programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation. They work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their programme with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
This role holder will establish and deliver the ITID PPM Change the Bank (CtB) portfolios which could include but is not limited to: Service Sustaining portfolio (SSP), Transformation, ITID Corporate Real Estate portfolio.
As Programme Lead, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the programme(s) / projects(s), financial and outcome accountability, reporting to the Global Head of Portfolio & Programme Management within ITID.
In executing this role, the IT Infrastructure Programme Manager will need to:
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour
- Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Be experienced in both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies.
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at programme level, as set and communicated by HSBC Group, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
- Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
- Have responsibility for effective handover of the programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
- Have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme and instilling good programme disciplines within their programme and wider team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC.
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Proven experience of driving continuous improvement
The base location for this role is London, 8 Canada Square.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
: Information Technology
: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 26-Apr-2019, 20:42:03
: 11-May-2019, 06:59:00