ICRM, Data Analyst and Developer-19015759
- ICRM team is seeking a highly motivated and strong hands-on developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing applications as part of the Credit Risk technology platform to manage the firm’s exposures, Limits monitoring, and Credit Rating and approval workflow. The platform serves key stakeholders across Finance and Risk globally to perform risk management functions as well as needs driven by financial industry regulations. The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Design and develop modules across the technology stack
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Manage tasks, projects, and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality solutions on-time
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering Firm and Regulatory risk management solutions
Other good to have skills:
- JBOSS jBPM, Mongo DB, Kafka, Market Risk business knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Working experience at full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project is required
- Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, JPA, JDBC, RESTful Services)
- Databases – Oracle or equivalent with SQL, PL/SQL programming expertise.
- Experience with Ant/Maven, Git/BitBucket, Hudson, JUnit, JMock and other similar technologies.
- Unix/Linux scripting skills (Shell and PERL)