iDoc, UI, Angular Develope-19015749
- CCB One Client Model is an end-to-end platform to manage client onboarding and applying risk based approach for periodic reviews as part of KYC and screening process. This solution will focus on bringing process efficiency by reducing relationship managers and client interaction, and enable straight through processing of data to multiple backend systems using services and API connectivity.
- Looking for hands on Angular developer with strong experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications. Candidate should be able to design and develop business modules independently using Angular related frameworks. Role demands strong understanding of standard development practices and implementation strategies. Person should have exposure to design principles and interactions with RESTful communication. Knowledge of ExtJS is an added advantage.
- This role involves working as a part of distributed teams and demands good technical skills.
- Strong experience in UI technologies like Java Script, Angular (5 or above), with expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Strong on the fundamentals of HTML5 Technologies, CSS 2/3
- Good understanding on reactive functional programming paradigm and its concepts.
- Subject matter expert on Typescript.
- Hands on experience on Angular 7 is preferable.
- Good knowledge on Angular CLI, Karma/Jasmine, Protractor.
- Experience with UI caching solution.
- Experience with Responsive UI development.
- Experience with UI performance management strategies.
- Aware of Linux or UNIX.
- Knowledge on Sencha CMD, Magnification etc is a plus.
- Experience with Android, iOS technologies, or mobile APIs.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and deployment strategies using virtual environments
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound, and visually-appealing presentations and graphics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
- 5 to 8 years