iDoc, Java Application Developer-19015746
- CCB One Client Model is an end-to-end platform to manage client onboarding and applying risk based approach for periodic reviews as part of KYC and screening process. This solution will focus on bringing process efficiency by reducing relationship managers and client interaction, and enable straight through processing of data to multiple backend systems using services and API connectivity.
- We are looking for hands on J2EE developer with strong experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications. Candidate should be able to design and develop business modules independently using J2EE and related frameworks. Role demands strong understanding of standard development practices and implementation strategies. Person should have exposure to server-side coding and design principles and interactions with RESTful communication with UI frameworks and Database. Knowledge of caching solution is an added advantage
- This role involves working as a part of distributed teams and demands strong writing, communication, time-management skills along with good technical skills.
- Strong understanding of core java, collections, multithreading, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Experience in core J2EE, Spring, Hibernate development
- Proficient in Oracle RDBMS and knowledge on Mongo DB would be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns/techniques
- Strong logical abilities and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of performance and memory tuning of Java based applications.
- Should be well versed with Tomcat
- Aware of Linux or UNIX.
- Working knowledge of build and configuration tools like Maven
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes
- Solid understanding of SOA concepts and implementations
- Experience with caching solution
- Experience in CI/CD process
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound solutions
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
- 5 to 8 years