Sr. Business Analyst will work on the Trade Processing and Clearing Stream primarily focusing on North America markets (CME, ICE, Montreal, Brazil) and European markets (Eurex, ICE UK, Euronext, LME), work with Futures Operations and Client Executives to do detailed requirement analysis and work with development & QA team to facilitated testing.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Requirement Analysis, documentation and use case definitions
• Creating user stories, defining test cases and guidance on WHY/WHAT.
• Own the documentation Wiki page for the project
• Bridge the gap between development and business leads
• Test alongside of QA teams and provide directions
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with Product Development, Operations and Client Executives
• Create documents for support for post-production support
• Work with Global team (NY, London, Pune, Singapore, and Shanghai)
• Successful track record of working on large scale project spanning multiple applications
• Experience in working with business user at senior level (D/MD)
• Experience in working with Trade Processing workflows (Trade Capture, Trade Allocations, Confirmations)
• Understanding of Trade Processing domain in Global Markets - Futures markets is a plus
• Strong oral/written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions is a must
• Quickly grasp/master new requirements and related knowledge
• Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
• Ability to learn/understand technical implications of system design
• Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and take ownership
• Demonstrated and working knowledge of databases (schema design, troubleshooting, SQL)
• Basic UNIX skills to troubleshoot problems by looking at the logs is a plus
• Experienced in using JIRA, Confluence, Visio, Excel/pivots
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
|Location:||Canada Ontario Mississauga|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.