ICG PS, Outsourcing Manager-19019186
- Citi currently have multiple Internal and External service providers as part of legacy to support IT application across ICG. Assistant Vice President – Outsourcing Manager will front-end global countries in terms of seeking Outsourcing and Cross Border Data Clearances for legacy & futuristic strategical arrangements, resource location strategies and vendor consolidations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Operations & technology, Risk & Control, Legal, Finance, Country Compliance groups in the course of obtaining outsourcing approvals.
- Ensure End to end ownership and execution of the outsourcing approvals are obtained for outsourcing initiatives and that Citi is compliant to all the country regulatory requirements and Citi policies pertaining to outsourcing.
- Ensure compliance for ICG PS business to meet local regulatory requirements globally, and the relevant CBDC policies which exist globally (APAC, EMEA, NAM/LATAM).
- Responsible to work with the technology & vendor managers, both in region and global to update, modify & complete the outsourcing documentation (BOP, TRM) as per regulatory norms
- Responsible for the annual due diligence/ICSA/ADR reviews of approved outsourcing proposals, and would also be responsible for centralized monitoring and tracking. As part of this the individual would be working on the necessary documentation and would need to liase with Technology leads, Product partners, Compliance, Legal, Cross Border Data Clearance team, Country outsourcing, Procurement etc.
- Monitor and coordinate the insourcing and outsourcing Inter Citi Service Agreements (ICSAs) pertaining to ICG technology support
- Demonstrated experience and strength in operating effectively at various levels within the organization and stakeholder management (Technology, Legal, Compliance, Risk & Control)
- Responsible to frontend auditors or regulator inquiries or provide inputs to senior management on audit findings etc
- Work with the Cross Border Data Clearance to resolve issues found during the Clearance process by in-country Legal and Compliance
- Work with Risk and Controls leaders to ensure appropriate controls are implemented across the organization to meet regulatory data privacy obligations
- Responsible to drive other governance related and risk and control initiatives
- Escalate to vendor management or teams across PS organization appropriately when there is an impact (financial / reputational) to customers.
- Participate in internal review meetings contribute towards
- Pro-actively assess and identify risks and help ensure monitor, manage them effectively.
- Pro-actively identify issues critical to users and impact business and appropriately escalate/involve relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial
- Individual Contributor & report to ICG PS Global Vendor Management Lead.
- Obtaining Outsourcing and CBDC Clearances.
- On time ADD, ICSA, ADR reviews and renewals.
- CBDC Support for ICG PS Strategical moves.
- MBA, Master in Business Administration.
- Candidate is expected to have at least 4 years’ experience in a Compliance or Risk & Control function in banking industry.
- Ability to oversee outsourcing activities performed by the teams and mentor them.
- Prior exposure to developing and support of large, enterprise-scale strategies.
- Must be self-driven and motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong Coordination skills would need to work across various functions in Citi – Technology, Business, Legal, Compliance, procurement, Finance and respective Country offices
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong financial, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate issues, formulate and present recommendations.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-drive, with a passion for change, acts with extreme sense of urgency and is passionate about delivering
- Meticulous planner with a tremendous attention to detail, managing through complexity and dependencyMicrosoft office proficient.
- Ability to interact with senior management both within technology and the business.