Role Title: Senior Software Engineer
Business: IT Infrastructure Delivery
Role Purpose / Description
• The delivery of high quality driven IT projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided, whilst ensuring that all delivery is in line with agreed global standards.
• To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided.
• To meet quality targets as assigned by IT Operations Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times.
• Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of the network environment.
• Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements.
• Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware.
• This role requires work outside of "business hours" and at weekends in order to undertake change activity
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
•The primary skill will be load balancing using F5 technologies. A knowledge of Cisco routing & switching would be advantageous but is not essential.
•They will have experience of networking technologies, including LAN routing and switching, network load balancing, DNS.
•Spoken English would be an advantage
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
|Location:||China Guangdong Guangzhou|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.