Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Product Manager Partnerships will be responsible for supporting the overall management of a significant partnership relationship with a digital eco-system.
The key responsibilities will be executing key product programs to drive customer and revenue growth through the relationship across acquisition, portfolio marketing, pricing, and instalments. In addition to the white-label, the role will be responsible for supporting the roll out of Citi branded Cards acquisition programs, and growing Pay With Points, and Instalment sales through the partner eco-system.
The role will also be the business lead in leveraging alternate partner data to drive enhanced targeting, credit decisions and customer experience.
Key accountabilities include:
• Support the Senior Commercial Manager in launching the new white label partnerships.
• Initially, the role will carry out key product responsibilities for the project such as customer journey mapping, T&C development, and other business readiness tasks.
• Once launched, role will have a focus on the development and agreement of product and marketing programs across acquisition and portfolio marketing and ensuring they are implemented effectively.
• Support the execution and ongoing growth of the Pay with Points and Instalment programs.
• Support the Business Development team and work with key stakeholders in launching the new partnership relationships.
• Work closely with the partner product and marketing teams to ensure delivery of (both financial and non-financial) program goals.
• Own the customer journey from initial engagement through to product / account cessation.
• Manage fee and rate pricing strategies and tactical pricing changes.
• Work with risk and credit ops to ensure that acceptance and collections strategies and processes are working to maximise EBIT.
• Develop Acquisition Offers including profit modelling, internal approvals, market assessment, financial targets and portfolio strategy.
• Execute offers by completing activity briefs, assisting with setting up source codes and other requirements.
• Work with partner marketing teams to ensure all marketing collateral is approved by Citi as per agreed timelines.
Key skills and experiences required:
· Tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing
· 2-3 year Product Management experience within the financial services industry
· Knowledge of the cards & payments industry
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Experience working within a global organisation would be highly regarded
· Proven business focus with the ability to identify opportunities and influence stakholders in order to improve expense management and business performance
· Previous success in creating superior returns for shareholders and making the customers and their needs a primary focus.
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
|Location:||Australia Nova Scotia Sydney|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.