UAE Nationals Only
Title: Client Implementation Manager
Location: HSBC Tower, Dubai
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits.
The role holder is responsible for turning revenue opportunities brought by GLCM Sales, RM’s and Client Service Officers into realized revenue. This position manages the end-to-end customer implementation function for Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM), ensuring proper staffing, policies, procedures and work tools are in place to support the function.
They will also ensure all new and existing business relationships for complex, high-value clients, including local and Group relationships, are managed to successful completion to achieve total customer satisfaction and optimized revenue.
• Manage the end-to-end client implementation process
• Ensure a direct bottom line impact by enabling the flow of new revenue through the client
• Ensure a direct impact to customer perception of HSBC by providing a high quality on-boarding
• Provide a positive and professional onboarding experience for all new customers
• Help to generate future business from existing customers
• Generate cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links
• Generate referrals for other Global Businesses, e.g. Private Banking, Global Banking and
Markets, Retail Banking Wealth Management, as appropriate
• Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural,
geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor system performance and ensure customers are notified of delivery delays and system-
• Arrange post-implementation review to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Support new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and
transparent operation of financial markets
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Proven and progressive cash management product set-up and management experience or
• In-depth knowledge of commercial cash management and electronic banking products.
• Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
• Ability to understand a customers business and the fundamentals of running a business
• Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural,
procedural and regulatory issues
• Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and
• Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
• Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver
• Strong analytical skills
• Project Management skills
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
CMB is one of the fastest growing businesses in the Bank and a key success story for the Group. Despite the ongoing challenging global and regional economic circumstances, the business continues to present a resilient performance. Going forward, CMB is keen to deliver on its strategy to attract the right customers who benefit from our international connectivity and strengthen our reputation as the leading international trade and business bank. A key priority will be driving balance sheet and revenue growth while maintaining absolute focus and execution of Global Standards, Risk & Compliance to ensure that our conduct matches our values.. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers