Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi is committed to strengthen controls around data and ensure that quality data is included in our financial and management reports. Global Consumer Bank is working on an effort where End User Computing (EUC) tools will need to be identified, controlled and remediated.
This position will report into North America Consumer Bank Data Governance and Privacy (NACB DGP). This position will work closely with the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Data Governance Office (DGO), Operational Risk & Control, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Data Services Group, Information Technology, and Business stakeholders in NAM Citi Retail Services, Branded Cards, Retail Bank, Commercial, and Mortgage.
This role is fundamental in helping executive management define, and govern the execution of the strategy in remediating EUCs in Citi’s ecosystem. This role will conduct cross-organization surveys to understand the EUC distribution and will create and provide Senior Management with scorecards to track EUC activity. This governance role will provide the oversight to review processes to identify EUCs, validate the controls around EUCs, and work with EUC owners and Technology to determine possible solutions to eliminate EUCs. This role will also document remediation plans for NAM EUC population.
• Represent North America Consumer Bank Data Governance and Privacy (NACB DGP) in interactions with Senior Leaders to identify, prioritize and implement strategic initiatives to achieve team goals.
• Engage in higher level strategic planning with business leaders, ensuring projects and initiatives align to overall business plan.
• Participate in implementation of NACB DGP projects and initiatives including Control Reviews and Manager's Control Assessment.
• Develop a sound knowledge base of each line of business within the organization and an understanding of the critical processes which support them.
• Develop sound relationships with internal business partners as well as Technology, Operations, Compliance and Internal Audit.
• Resolve or escalate issues timely through pro-active communication and robust issue management.
• Champion sense of urgency and create heightened awareness to criticality of project topics and escalation issues with Senior Management and broader audience.
• Incorporate and implement exceptional follow-up strategies in order to effectively manage timely execution against key deliverables.
• Effective delegation for task completion within direct team, as well as others not within working group to drive functions necessary to complete critical tasks.
• This role is very visible to executive management (CFO, Head of Risk, Head of Data Governance, Head of Chief Data Office and Senior Business and Technology Managers).
Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meet target deadlines.
Proven documentation and technical writing skills (e.g. policies, standard operating procedures, and user procedures).
Ability to communicate with and influence business users and translate their business needs into technical requirements.
Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
Self-starter and highly motivated.
Ability to take detailed minutes and translate them into a high level summary for Senior Management.
Ability to define actions and logical next steps from a high level plan.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
Ability to adapt well to change.
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology or High School Diploma and minimum 4 years of related experience.
Direct experience with data linage and data tracing from report to source system or application is a plus.
Strong track record of developing and maintaining relationships with the business, analytics, technology, control, compliance and related stakeholders and subject matter experts to present and respond to metrics and participate in discussions with regard to the identification, design, and development of relevant processes, metrics, controls and communication materials.
Direct experience working with multiple LOBs, departments or functions to drive a common agenda.
Experience in creating and communicating decision trees for highly complex workflows.
Positive and upbeat team player who is excited about new challenges.
Experience working with distributed teams.
|Location:||United States Texas Irving|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.