AIM SIS NA Cards EE - Data Information Management Analyst-19019416
The key requirement for the Analyst role is the ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
We are looking for Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in bigger teams. A flexible, positive and mature mindset to deal with ambiguities of complex business problems is a must .
- Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Take ownership in extracting data from various data sources. This would require an understanding of the project objectives and data requirements, working with the huge databases to meet the data needs for the project
- Campaign Assessment and Evaluation: Understand the campaign objective, and define/propose the right metrics and methodology to evaluate the campaign effectiveness. Work closely with the partners to gather inputs on campaign execution and incorporate those while evaluating campaign effectiveness. Partner with business to propose/recommend strategize campaigns based on past campaign performance
- Presentation of results: The individual would be expected to independently design presentations to summarize the result of analysis
Business Knowledge: Develop an understanding of the domain/function. The individual is expected to develop domain expertise in his/her work area.
Teamwork: Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations. Coach and mentor junior analysts by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project/partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Evaluate, analyze and recommend – Understand the campaign object and define metrics to evaluate the campaign performance and analyze the campaign results and accordingly make recommendations to the business to strategize campaign design, execution and rollout
- Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements, timely delivery and partner communication with 100 % accuracy and solving business problems
- Auditing and quality checks are extremely critical for this role
- Timely partner communication and attending business calls
- Data driven solutions and working on critical Initiatives, Identify opportunities to drive data analytics solutions
Financial / Budgetary: No
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial: IC
- Design and development of Campaign data files – regular and adhoc. Work closely to create all targeting / channel /fulfillment files as required
- On-time delivery and quick TAT, multi-task and manage multiple projects independently
- Planning and Prioritization, Partner communication. Handle new transitions within tight timelines
- Automation of BAU , develop self-service solutions and deliver business value
- Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement , Contribution to organizational initiatives
- Communication: Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- Share best practices across SIS groups and implement best practices, drive data and analytics solutions
- Interact and present results to Senior management