We have an exciting opportunity for a western qualified Assistant Professor - Respiratory Therapy under the College of Applied Medical Sciences in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities while experiencing all that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to offer.
• Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered
• Married Status Contracts
• Furnished Accommodation
• Yearly round trip ticketing for up to three eligible dependents (one spouse and two children)
• 60 days of Paid Annual Leave (to be enjoyed only during the summer vacation)
• Official Holiday leave (11 days)
• Medical Coverage except Cosmetics, Dental and IVF.
• End of Service Award
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com for review and include the following information to speed up the review of your process:
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Months)
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Have you ever been suspended or placed in a probational status?
9. Do you have any health concerns?
10. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications & unofficial transcripts of training as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent ID photograph to be used for your application (or send a normal picture which we will format)
Please also note once shortlisted we would require 3 reference letters that meet the following criteria as part of the recruitment process. Please confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after interview?
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At least one reference letter also needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company Letter Head
• All reference letters must be signed
• All reference letters must be dated within the last 6 months
Candidates who have worked (or are currently working) in Saudi Arabia are now required by the ministry of Education to provide the following:
• Performance Evaluation
• Final Exit
• No Objection Letter
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
|Location:||Saudi Arabia Al Ahsa|
|Salary:||Highly Competitive SAR per year|
Healthcare and Medical