Job Description - Contract Executive - CVM Debit Card (0000D0HC)
Contract Executive - CVM Debit Card : 0000D0HC
Some careers grow faster than others.If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Contract Executive. Principal Responsibilities
- The jobholder has the responsibility for planning, implementing and managing debit cards and growing CASA balances for RBWM with the objective of growing the profitability of the business. Transactional services such as MEPS, JomPay, Instant Transfers, Global Transfers and PIB penetration are also the responsibility of the jobholder who will be driving the initiatives designed to optimize engagement and usage of HSBC transactional services.
- Jobholder is also expected to be able to plan campaigns to meet the needs of the customers and to position HSBC Bank as the preferred bank.
- Jobholder will lead payment related BNM initiatives, MyDebit,e-Payment Currency Management Consultative Group (ePCMCG) and Realtime Payments Platform (RPP).
- To be able to analyse and review debit card portfolio to formulate successful campaigns according to overall target segment, budget, timelines and overall Bank’s vision and objectives.
- To drive an increase in client engagement through targeted segments by increasing the penetration and usage of transactional services.
- By bringing together a range of disparate marketing initiatives under one umbrella to build a comprehensive marketing plan that maximizing revenue and test & learn opportunities while managing the customer's "mailbox", marketing budgets and internal resources.
- To incorporate the ever-expanding wealth of digital information including social media and web surfing behavior with offline information to create a more robust view of customer preferences, trends, and opportunities
- Preferably a university degree in business, economic, finance and accounting, communication or marketing.
- At least 3 years of product/ project management experience in a FI or large corporate firm environment. Evidence of a strong collaborator with a demonstated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking.
- Superb ability in strategic thinking and the ability to frame business problems, Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate data into meaningful information and actions, Excellent communication skills & ability to work with other stakeholders in the bank.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams in a fast paced, dynamic environment, Excellent project management skills required, Comprehensive knowledge of targeted direct marketing, Comprehensive knowledge of brand management,
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, competitors and target market.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in product and/ or marketing management from a leading financial services firm. Other attractive experiences include those in data analysis, branding/advertising, market research, forecasting and promotions.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Wealth Management.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 08-May-2019, 18:06:18
: 07-Jun-2019, 23:59:00