Job Specification – Part 1
Business / Function:
Banking & Capital Financing IT
ECM Blotter IT Developer
Pune ( GLTi )
Developer on the B&CF IT team working on the following initiatives:
- This is a front office role supporting and developing the ECM applications, working in a small global team based in LDN and India to ensure quality and timely software deliveries performed.
- The role will require working directly with the global ECM teams.
- The role is within the B&CF IT team which is part of the HTS Global Banking and Markets IT division providing IT solutions and support for Banking (B) and Capital Financing (CF) business areas.
B&CF IT has developed and currently support approximately 40 applications as well as a number of 3rd party IT systems.
Purpose of the job:
Key development of enhancements and 3rd line support the ECM application
Ensure the delivery of code is both timely and of quality to meet HSBC standards.
Liaise with the Development Lead to highlight risks and issues and to ensure development achievements are reported.
Following HSBC development methodologies to ensure successful project delivery with strict adherence to coding practices and the production of all necessary documentation.
This role is for an individual to be responsible for development and third line support of the ECM application.
• Work directly with DCM/ECM Technical Lead in London to implement functional and data requirements
• Implement solution to meet user requirements within the parameters of the application.
• Test Driven Development.
• Document functionality for further use in global IT systems.
• Provide knowledge transfer and guidance for the development team.
• Provide 3rd line support when necessary
• Occasional weekend support for Releases. .
Exceeding ECM business expectations
High quality of code standard to be maintained ( Sonar League Table)
Meeting deadlines on ECM Blotter.
Gaining proficient knowledge and expertise across ECM Blotter.
Job Specification – Part 2
• Working experience of all layers/tiers of the project from Front End development through Back End database design i.e. full stack developer.
• Experience in all phases in the Development Life Cycle
• Very good understanding of architecture and design patterns used for Web Application Framework
• Experience with formal release procedures and source control
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken) – comfortable with detail
• Experience of working within multi-site teams
• Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude across different work cultures
• Ability to work under pressure and manage own time
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
• Ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution
• Working knowledge of Source code repository tool GitHub
• Very strong working experience and expertise of Java, MicroServices
• Very strong expertise on Java based framework like Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Have working experience of micro services supported framework like Spring Boot.
• Experience of writing complex SQL queries with knowledge do SQL tuning
• Strong working experience and expertise of Application Servers like WAS / Tomcat / JBoss etc.
• Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like Paas & IaaS.
• Have fair understanding of Architecture and Design requirements for building Cloud Native Application.
Experience in Agile, Angular, Java Frameworks, Messaging, Databases and Testing methodologies.
Absolute Self Starter
• InteliJ Idea / Eclipse (used for development)
• Sonar (or similar)
• Selenium/Cucumber (or similar)
• Git / GitHub
• HTML 5 & Angular 2 and above
• Karma-Jasmine / Mocha
• SQL Tuning
• Spring Boot
• WAS / Weblogic / JBoss / Any other Application Server
• Java & JUnit
• Spring Core & MVC
• Hibernate / JPA
• Spring Boot & Micro Services
• Cloud Technologies : IaaS / PaaS
IDEAL ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Development experience in Agile environment
• Experience with Enterprise Java applications gained through several projects
• Maven, continuous integration.
• Unix, Windows, Control-M scheduling.
• Experience of Messaging Queue using JMS / Solace or any other equivalent implementation
• Understanding and experience of developing and designing Cloud Friendly applications
• Experience of automated build, deploy tools like Ansible etc.
• Experience on dependency virtualization tools like LISA
• Database design, documentation and administration.
• Good understanding of managing and building CI/CD pipeline and DevOps principles
• Experience of financial information systems development
• Financial product knowledge (both fixed income products – bonds, swaps, rates or equity products)
* Knowledge of both primary and secondary equity / bond pricing.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.