Job Description - Senior Mortgage Sales Manager, Mobile Sales (0000CYPQ)
Senior Mortgage Sales Manager, Mobile Sales : 0000CYPQ
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Mortgage Sales Manager, Mobile Sales. Principal Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the performance expectation for Mobile Bankers Mortgage & In-Branch Mortgage Specialist are achieved.
- To implement mobile sales strategy to increase sales, cross-sales of key RBWM products and improve productivity.
- To manage Business Development Unit in growing under-construction segment.& secondary market.
- To ensure joined up activities with Branches, RBB & CMB to meet cross-sales objectives.
- To implement appropriate training plans to introduce other key RBWM products and to develop selling skills, for the staff.
- To manage the team and to ensure that the quality of Mobile Sales Force be kept high. To assist in recruitment exercises when necessary.
- To ensure that sales activities are carried out in accordance to HSBC corporate values, key business values and audit/compliance.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- More than 5 years of experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in managing a sales team.
- At least 1 to 2 years in a sales leadership role managing sales team performance with experience in providing a high service standard.
- Good knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products.
- Strong problem solving skills is key to the role.
- Excellent commercial acumen, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Some level of experience in hard skills (such as P&L management, basic financial analysis, ect.)
- Must be able to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 08-May-2019, 14:41:08
: 09-Jun-2019, 23:59:00