Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About Your Job:
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Deliver an exceptional service in all areas of the unit in which assigned, responsible for welcoming and warmly greeting guests.
- Effectively provide operational support to the F&B team and perform other department duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Efficiently manage timely seating of guests to a table and inform waiting times when tables are not immediately available.
- Clean, organize and stock menus at the host area.
- Answer phone calls and any queries pertaining to the menu and restaurant.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High school qualification
- Upto 2 years of relevant experience preferably in similar roles
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guests and also be able to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a busy environment under pressure
- Fluency in the English language- both written and spoken
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Passport-size photograph