Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
- To handle Escalation and all resolution call types.
- Meet all KPIs as per resolution standards and as per the goals given.
- To ensure end to end follow up in all call types.
- To escalate and highlight to the management should any particular pattern noticed in incoming complaints.
- To work along with other business units in ensuring higher FCR rate.
- Ensure timely resolution is given to customers both internal and external and high level of professionalism is maintained at all times.
- To be a team player in a highly competitive team while being creative in driving results and fun at work.
- To support any other business needs that may arise from time to time.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- Minimum of G2 & L2 Rating for year-end assessment
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule
- High energy and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate Resolution Executive qualities
- Articulate and fluent verbal and written English
- Strong CSC product experience and knowledge essential with both systems and processes
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Service Delivery goals and able to drive results and achievements
- Strong self-confidence and ability to maintain composure and control under pressure in a demanding environment
- Strong team player with the competency to impact and influence
- Highly developed decision making and problem-solving skills
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in handling Escalations or Complaint calls