Job Description - Regulatory Liabilities Manager (0000D0HH)
Regulatory Liabilities Manager : 0000D0HH
Some careers grow faster than others.If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Regulatory Liabilities Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- The jobholder has to ensure full adherence to deposits related internal policies and local regulatory requirements and handle matters related to RBWM payments.
- On top of that, the jobholder has the additional responsibility of managing retail deposit products (inclusive of both LCY and FCY products) for RBWM.
- Performs gap analysis on an on-going and ad-hoc basis to ensure proper product governance is in place in accordance with RBWM FIM and local regulations.
- Handle and oversee RBWM payments related matters.
- Manage and drive Retail Deposits business policies and strategies that contribute to the Bank’s profitability in accordance with AOP
- Manage, drive and develop revenue generating products/services in joint promotions with the RBWM Proposition team and other RBWM departments.
- Recommend methods / initiatives to maximize overall customer relationship to increase the Bank’s profitability in line with Wealth Management Strategy.
- To work closely with Payments Team, Risk Stewards and other key stakeholders for payments related items
- To develop new or enhancing existing systems to improve performance and deliverables to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and lower operational costs.
- Degree graduate with multiple years of experience in driving retail banking business in product management preferably in managing a sizeable liabilities portfolio.
- Experience in deposits product management is preferred.
- The candidate will need to be numerically strong, good in interpersonal skilll and is able to work as a team.
- Has experience in managing a team to deliver proven results in a organisation.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving ability; demonstrated experience in translating this thinking and customer centricity into practical business results.
- Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and motivate people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Results orientated with proven track record, self directed, change leader, high energy and strong execution skills.
- Analytically sound, the role holder will have an inquisitive nature to understand insights in terms of propositions and trends and form insights to help identify opportunities for growth.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Wealth Management.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 09-May-2019, 12:13:11
: 08-Jun-2019, 23:59:00