Job Description - Contract Executive (0000D0D1)
Contract Executive : 0000D0D1
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Contract Executive, RBWM.
- To ensure that Management Information (MI) requirements and operational needs of the Department are catered for.
- To ensure that hourly/daily/monthly/annual and ad hoc MI is captured and communicated on timely basis.
- Responsible for generating reports to stakeholders, regional, Group and Central Bank.
- Responsible for handling Internet Banking transactions.
- To provide analysis of online sales performance for all online products and support ad hoc analysis.
- To analyse and provide innovative recommendation and suggestion.
- To perform admin and after sales service call to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Marketing or any related field preferred.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals and groups.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 09-May-2019, 11:41:37
: 16-May-2019, 23:59:00