Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About Your Job:
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible to assist with storage preparation and cooking of all food items for F & B operations and to ensure all food preparation is as per standard and within HACCP guidelines.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning chopping and storing food. Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables, weigh, measure and mix ingredients.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives and equipments.
- Assist and monitor food stocks and food movement to ensure food wastage is controlled.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High school qualification
- Up to 2 years' experience in commercial food and beverage operation or experience in a 5 star hotel or resorts.
- English communications skills- both written and spoken
- Knowledge of basic food hygiene and HACCP
- Ability to perform a full range of physical task
- Ability to follow instructions
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport