Client Services Manager – Direct Custody and Clearing, HSBC Securities Services
UAE Nationals Only
HSBC Tower, Dubai
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
The focus of this role is to manage the overall Client Services, and ensure their smooth running. The job incumbent is required to backup/overlook Account Admin and ensure full client satisfaction and achievement of agreed service standards.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
• Contribute to achieve the agreed HSBC Services Securities AOP financial target
• Extend client base
• Be seen as a leader in product development and innovation
• Account opening and Fee billing
• Ensure full client satisfaction and achievement of agreed service standards
• Proactively obtain client feedback on services and products
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and
transparent operation of financial markets
Experience & Qualifications
• A degree holder or industry qualifications in no specific field
• Preferably 5 years’ work experience in a banking or financial services institution with an ability
to understand the financial dynamics of the securities service industry will be a distinct
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Good presentation and analytical skills
Global Banking and Markets (GBM) provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and institutions worldwide. We offer career opportunities in areas including Banking, Capital Financing, Markets, Global Research, HSBC Securities Services and Markets Operations. Global Banking and Markets focuses on building partnerships with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. We use the strength of HSBC’s international network to connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales, and transaction banking. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers
"Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets"