Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The Opportunity: Qatar Airways is growing exponentially and we are currently looking to identify a senior leader to join our team as Vice President – Information Services to be based in Doha, Qatar.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will lead and direct the development and implementation of technology initiatives, aligning them with the company’s strategic goals and business objectives.
- The VP – IS will lead the planning and deployment of enterprise IT systems in order to ensure the highest level of IT productivity and business continuity.
- Your leadership will provide strategic and tactical coordination of corporate IT services to improve operational performance.
- Working closely with senior business heads, you will be responsible for developing and delivering robust, scalable, supportable information technology platforms/road-maps with a focus on creating business value.
- You will lead business change through solution capability enhancements enabled via IT solutions, services, and information.
- You will also lead the overall development and implementation process and associated teams including service providers for large-scale ERP systems, with focus on reporting, risk and performance metrics.
- A university qualification such as Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum 10 years of IT leadership experience, and 7+ years of leading enterprise wide ERP implementations for large multi-billion dollar corporations.
- Exposure to the set-up of offshore development centers is preferred.
- Must be able to lead a very diverse multi-national workforce in a demanding and time-critical business environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate