This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learningand collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time tospend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new careerpath, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
- spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Purpose of the Role:Provide superior customer experience, customer service & alternatives through voice to American Express card members
- Handle customer queries
- Handle escalations and display ownership and accountability on calls , emails and RM queries
- Demonstrate in-depth process and system knowledge
- Quick decisioning ability
- Provide superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
- Provide alternatives and apply superior service
- Call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and First Call Resolution (FCR) to card members.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals
- Adhere to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Service no call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions & first call resolution to card members
- Excellent service handling & feedback from consumer
- Deliver to employees, customers & shareholder metrics as per goals
- Adhere to quality & compliance guidelines
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- 1-3 years of experience across;
- Customer servicing (Voice)
- Communication Skills
- Advanced servicing orientation
- Handling multiple conversations
- Ability to understand omni-channel experience
- Understanding of domestic market & culture
- Basic understanding of financial/credit card industry
- Digital savvy with a basic understanding of technology & system complexities
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.