Prime, Agency, App Developer, Officer, Shanghai-19019856
- To help create new and support/enhance existing reporting capability of measuring key Performance metrics, to help drive best decision making and execution by business
- and provide Data insights that initiate Service Improvement project through the development of Product Performance Dashboards, Analytical Dashboards, Operational Dashboards, Executive Dashboards, Root Cause Analysis, Trending Metrics.
- This position requires development skills, technical skills, sophisticated analytical thinking, and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- 4-7 years’ hands-on experience in application development using Java .
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Ability to create and maintain Java applications using Eclipse and Java build tools - ant, maven .
- Experience in Core Java coding, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, messaging, knowledge of Kafka.
- Experience with REST API.
- Working knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge of Qracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, packages.
- Experience in writing Oracle queries and stored procedures, performance optimization.
- Knowledge of datawarehouse concepts, data modeling and ETL processes.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to exercise judgement and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents.
- Experience in development, compiling, analyzing, and reporting data and information.
- Ability to manage concurrent activities with short-term deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to take full ownership of the tasks, suggest enhancements.